Pride of ownership is clearly evident in this clean and extremely well maintained 2009 17x85 Horizon Yacht. It would cost over $700,000+ to build today with all it's premium features. At $319,900 and in today's houseboat marketplace conditions, this beautiful vessel will not last long.
Contact us now to see first-hand one of the most comfortable and well appointed houseboats anywhere. Located on beautiful Dale Hollow at Sunset Marina. Call Mark at 615-948-744three.
- Twin 4.3 liter V6 Mercruiser MPI fuel-injected engines (440HP total) with recently rebuilt Bravo II drives and low hours (approximately 184)
- 20KW Westerbeke "CO Safe" generator with dry stack exhaust system (approximately 1,561 hours)
- Electronic shifting done by dual-station Mathers Micro Commander controllers
- Dual-station SidePower hydraulic stern thruster with factory installed 10-inch tunnels
- 2,800 watt Magnum inverter system is powered by 10 new deep cycle batteries ($1.000+) located under an easily accessible forward inverter hatch
- 4-ton Trane heat pump HVAC system (serviced yearly)
- Extra deep hull and taller walls for more interior volume and better hull accessibility throughout the boat
- (2) 50-amp 25-foot shorepower cables (100 amps total)
- The very desirable side hall floorplan combined with a "to-die-for" open-concept salon and galley provide inviting and accessible areas throughout the boat for family and friends
- The owner's love of the Caribbean and all things "beachy" was a major part of the DNA in this vessel when he built it and the end result is an amazing "island vibe" throughout that relaxes and refreshes you from the very first moment you step onboard
- Salon features recently updated sectional, club chair, tables, lamps and accent decor facing surrounding an impressive custom entertainment center flanked by a wall-mounted storage area for media
- Additional storage available in a cute corner cabinet with shelving and custom lighting that highlight family pictures and travel treasures
- Galley is a chef’s dream and an appropriate stage for you to amaze family and friends with your culinary expertise...or make a peanut butter sandwich. We're talking island time here, mon.
- Upgraded Kenmore stainless steel appliance package includes 25cf side-by-side refrigerator, solid-surface range, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor and a modern front loading washer and dryer stacked on each other in their own closet just down the hall
- Four upholstered barstools surround a large island illuminated with built-in can lights and three pendant lights
- Cool new gray metallic laminate countertops on bar, countertops and on corner cabinet
- The convenient side-hall layout leads you to 4 roomy bedrooms that comfortably sleep 8.
- Accommodations include a very roomy forward queen cuddy with lots of headroom, a queen guest upper berth with access to both sides of the bed, a second cuddy aft with two twin beds and lots of closet space and a large king master suite with seating below a gorgeous picture window, lots of hang-up closet space, a large/deep storage chest with 4 drawers and an ensuite
- Both guest and master bathrooms have large solid surface vanities, custom lighting, lots of storage and reliable Raritan marine heads
- Guest bath features a neo-angle shower with a glass enclosure and master bath has a roomy 4-foot rectangular fiberglass shower with glass sliding doors...both with pewter plumbing fixtures, hardware and decor
- Movie night or sports viewing rocks with a 44-inch flat panel TV in salon with Onkyo surround sound
- Smaller LCD TV's are located in the master and upper berth and for outdoor viewing there's, a 32-inch Samsung TV in waterproof case on the upper deck
- The vessel is HD capable with a satellite dish with rotor
- There's an additional 12-volt sound system with zone speaker switching to get your tunes anwhere on the boat.
- Upper deck has four top-of-the-line Niles outdoor speakers
- VHF ship-to-shore radios on helm and flybridge keep you in touch even when cell phones do not
- Top-of-the-line honey-maple hardwood paneling & cabinetry with upgraded solid 6-panel doors throughout the vessel
- Crown molding accents throughout
- Cool and classy window treatments include upholstered soffits, fluted hardwood cornices, day/nite shades, and custom draperies
- Accent lighting with dimmers set any mood you desire throughout the boat
- Carpet was recently replaced in salon and bedrooms and luxury vinyl planking installed in the galley and side-hall areas. Bathrooms have easy-to-care-for tile
- Expansive upper deck has new gelcoat finish (2019 / $5,000))
- 24-foot fiberglass hardtop with built-in halogen lighting, rope lights, ceiling fans and aluminum arch supports
- Upgraded “Sun lounger” flybridge with aluminum radar arch, dual chaise lounges upfront & side seating for 6 (both with cushions) and a large canvas sport top throwing shade on the captain.
- Beige Sunbrella canvas on rails and sport top keep the exterior look light and airy
- Each exterior entrance to the vessel from the dock has rail gates installed to keep kids and pets safely on (or off??) the boat
- Impressive custom rattan furniture on the front deck features large couch, two club chairs, two side tables and a large coffee table with granite tabletop inserts and durable Sunbrella cushion fabric (furniture covers included)
- Large selection of aluminum sling furniture in the upper deck areas to include a rectangular glass top dining table with six chairs, four stackable chaise lounges, four barstools and a love seat with two side tables
- Two large waterproof plastic chests on upper deck for life jacket and water toy storage
- Stern deck continues the relaxing tropical feel with two turquoise Adirondack chairs and a side table for beverages
- Fiberglass deck bar setup has a stainless steel fridge complimented by a sink with hot/cold water and four aluminum sling-type barstools
- New premium Blaze brand stainless propane gas grill with tank and tools ($2,000+)
- Extra long and exciting waterslide with 12-volt lakewater pump
- Full canvas enclosure for front deck makes the area fun for all four seasons
- Large hydraulic swim platform was constructed to raise and lower 2 personal watercraft and give you easy access to them, which is incredible compared to routinely falling in the lake using a traditional PWC ramps. (don't ask how I know). But if you don't have a PWC, or they're launched for the day, then this lift turns into what it was truly made for...turning the back of the boat into you own personal beach. You can do this by lowering the back edge of the lift into the water a foot or so you can dangle your toes in the lake surf and have easy access to getting in and out of the lake. It's magic and perfect for kids and dogs.
- Two handy built-in stern deck storage lockers, as you can never have too much storage area for your stuff which grows exponentially the longer you own the boat.
- Ceiling fans throughou.t..cool breezes, mon
- Anodization upgrade gives the 1.5 inch railings throughout the boat a classic chrome-like finish that will not oxidize like plain aluminum
- Access to upper deck is via side steps fore and aft. No dangerous circular stairwells on this vessel for kids and dogs to fall thru
- High-powered Guest orientable spotlight with remote controls at the helm and flybridge for spotting points and channel markers on the evening cruises
- (2) 19-gallon water heaters (recently replaced)
- 300-gallon water capacity (3x100)
- 200-gallon holding tank capacity (2x100)
- 300-gallon fuel capacity (3x100) with auxiliary fuel pump for PWC's or ski boat
- Wired for alarm system
Seller note: Both late model Seadoos presently on the vessel have very low hours and are not included in asking price, but the owner is willing to negotiate their sale. The silver metal table and 2 chairs located in salon are not included in the sale. It has NOLA sentimental value.
Give me a call or text. Would love to show you this boat. What you see in the pictures is what you get...a gorgeous, well maintained and well loved houseboat. No disappointments, I gare-on-tee it. Mark O'Neill, owner of Center Hill Marine Brokerage 615-948-744three.