- Twin 5.0 MPI V-8 Mercruisers with only 168 hours
- Counter rotating Bravo II outdrives
- Side Power factory installed bow and stern thrusters with dual controls
- MMC electronic shifting controls (dual station)
- 25 KW Westerbeke generator with only 525 hours and dry stack exhaust system
- Efficient 4-ton Trane geothermal water-source HVAC system (pump recently replaced)
- 100 amp electric service with dual 25-foot 50 amp power cords
- Power cords can be connected either forward or aft allowing for versatility in which direction you could put your vessel in its slip.
- This boat is exceptionally clean inside and out
- She's "standing tall" with upgraded extra deep hull and taller walls
- Full insulation package (doors, windows, walls, ceiling and floor)
- Open-bow flybridge and built-in side & forward seating with like-new vinyl cushions, Bimini sport top, aluminum radar arch with satellite dome and full controls
- 30' fiberglass party top with recessed halogen lighting and two ceiling fans
- Fiberglass roof bar with sink, fridge and extra cabinet door
- Pyle stereo system
- Upper deck Tropitone furniture includes 4 barstools, 1 dining table with 6 aluminum sling chairs and 4 chaise lounges with one side table. 16x20 rear deck has a rectangular aluminum dining table with five Tropitone aluminum sling chairs and two adjustable aluminum sling occasional chairs with matching ottomans.
- White windows and doors w/tinted glass
- Hardsides on lower level of boat and black Sunbrella mesh fabric on upper deck rails and pipe gates
- 1-1/2 inch anodized aluminum rails
- Side stairs down to stern deck and circular stairs down to forward deck from roof.
- Retractable aluminum shore ramp
- Dual PWC bunks with 2 removable 12-volt winches
- PWC fuel pump on stern deck
- 3-foot swim platform with retractable swim ladder
- Large lockable storage locker on stern deck
- Features unique "reverse floorplan layout" which combines the large galley, salon and stern deck into one exciting open concept entertainment area with a fantastic view of the lake rather than staring at your neighbor's front deck
- Beautiful natural maple paneling, cabinetry and crown molding give this vessel an open and airy feel
- Huge u-shaped sectional and leather recliner overlook an entertainment center with large flat panel TV
- Extended 15' peninsula galley design combines great cooking space and lots of room for family dining
- Appliance package includes two large side-by-side refrigerators, built-in microwave, smooth top stove/range combo, trash compactor and 27-inch stack washer/dryer
- Pullout dual bin trash cans - perfect for recycling
- A total of six sleeping areas with three king and 5 twin beds featuring a king master w/ensuite, two king upper berths, two twin cuddies and a single twin in a third cuddy with enough room to easily add a queen bed
- Two roomy full baths, each with morrored and lighted vanities with textured slate-look laminate counters, Tecma heads and neo-angle showers
- Impressive lighting and window treatments with padded, upholstered and piped cornices and wooden blinds
- Center hall layout
- Solid maple hardwood cabinets, paneling and salon features extra-wide crown molding
- Solid core 6-panel maple doors throughout
- Cedar lined closets
Tracvision tracking dome over flybridge (customer to supply receivers)
40" flat panel TV in salon with additional flat panels in bedrooms
Bose 5 speaker surround system with subwoofer in salon
12 volt AM/FM/CD/AUX/Bluetooth with remote and 4 speakers on upper deck
Carbon monoxide detectors in all bedrooms and in salon
Dual VHF ship-to-shore radios with eight foot antenna
Depth finders (twin station)
(4) 80-gallon fresh water tanks
(2) 80-gallon holding tanks
Top of the line Tecma porcelain toilets that are much quieter than noisy pump and grinder system coming on
(2) 150-gallon fuel tanks and (1) 100-gallon PWC/Auxiliary gas tank
(2) 20-gallon water heaters
Halogen flood lights on exterior corners of the boat
Ceiling fans mounted above front and rear deck areas, party top(2), salon and master bedroom (both with trey ceilings)
Fenders, dock lines and life jackets included
High-powered Guest remote spotlight with remotes
Front and rear coach lights
30-amp three-leg engine compartment battery charger
Would cost over a MILLION dollars to build a new vessel with this size and premium features.. Priced just reduced $10K to $439,900. Located on Center Hill Lake, TN at Hurricane Marina. Don't miss this opportunity to own one of the most family friendly houseboats on Center Hill Lake.
Headlining the features on this new listing is it's 6 luxurious sleeping quarters, enough to easily accommodate the captain, first mate, and ten guests. Imagine a houseboat with three king berths, one an amazing master bedroom with room to spare and a large ensuite bathroom. The remaining guest quarters include two double twin cuddies and a single twin bedroom that could easily be expanded into a queen.
Another unique feature is this vessel's "reverse floor plan" that is perfect for owners who prefer looking at the lake rather than the front of other vessels while in dock and, especially while your houseboat is beached, enjoy a view of the cove instead of staring at the rocky shoreline. Along with a huge rear deck, it's massive salon and galley areas are only steps away from all the action. You really have to see it to believe it.
The excellent fit and finish the buyers of Sumerset houseboats have come to expect is evident throughout this vessel along with luxurious upgrades like extra tall walls/hull, a full insulation package, bow/stern thrusters, custom lighting, attractive decor, and so much more. Call to schedule your private showing and you'll see why Center Hill Marine Brokerage is so excited to bring this spectacular vessel to it's new home here on Center Hill Lake.
Call Bobbie or Mark O'Neill for details at six-one-five, nine-four-eight 7448 or 7443.